Ask a Tim

Finally an answer to all your questions about everything. Not only an answer, but an answer from a Tim! E-mail all questions to AskingTim@Gmail.com or by clicking on the link on the left hand menu bar titled "Get your questions answered" and leaving a comment! I will reply (if I can) as soon as possible!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Welcome and Good day!

I have started this blog after a few people posted comments on my other blog asking me random questions because they were under the impression I might know the answer. In most cases I do, in others, I won't but can help point you in the right direction. Sometimes I just won't know anything at all.

All questions should be e-mailed to askingtim@gmail.com and I will post the questions and answers here as they come in.Anything goes, so feel free to put me to the test!
:: posted by timothy, 11:05 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment