Ask a Tim

Finally an answer to all your questions about everything. Not only an answer, but an answer from a Tim! E-mail all questions to AskingTim@Gmail.com or by clicking on the link on the left hand menu bar titled "Get your questions answered" and leaving a comment! I will reply (if I can) as soon as possible!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Monkeys! Monkeys Everywhere!

The first two questions were posted as comments on my main blog. I thought I would post them here to get the ball rolling!

Hearing you mention the Monkey Island game brought back fond memories of Guybrush Threepwood and the dreaded Pirate LeChuck. My little brother and I loved playing the Monkey Island series of games. Where were you able to purchase it? -Marika

Marika,

I am luckily the owner already of the Monkey Island series (It was actually the first computer game I ever owned, even before I had a computer). The newest episodes in the tragic, yet highly amusing, chronicles of dear old Mr. Threepwood (if you're nasty) are available on the LucasArts website.

For the older versions I would recommend checking out ebay, though sometimes a well stocked Half-price Books will be your friend, or possibly your local used game store (though I turned up nothing in my area). And of course I always recommend e-mailing LucasArts and telling them to stop making so many Star Wars games and get back to classic Monkey-ventures!

Good luck, and may all your problems be solved by a chicken with pulley!
:: posted by timothy, 11:06 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment