Ask a Tim

Finally an answer to all your questions about everything. Not only an answer, but an answer from a Tim! E-mail all questions to AskingTim@Gmail.com or by clicking on the link on the left hand menu bar titled "Get your questions answered" and leaving a comment! I will reply (if I can) as soon as possible!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Killer Ta-Ta's From Outer Space!

Hi, Tim!

I have a random question about movies for you, you being an odd movie buff yourself!

Have you ever heard of a horror movie where this woman goes around and smothers men with her gigantic ta-ta's? I have been trying to think of the name forever it seems and I just can't. I saw it while in London and now I want to surprise a friend with the movie (not that she is any stranger to gigantic ta-ta's herself...). Any help? :)

-Fifi LaFleur


Fifi,

That's not a lot of information to go on... hmm... I seem to remember a CSI episode where a large woman smothers a man to death while enjoying being on top, but I think she crushed his ribcage, the "ta-ta's" weren't really involved. So that's not it!

Actually, I believe you might be talking about Deadly Weapons. Starring Chesty Morgan (not making that up) and directed by Doris Wishman. Chesty's boyfriend is killed by the mob and she swears her revenge, using only the gifts God gave her!

I've never actually seen it though, so if you procur a copy, make sure you let me watch it!
:: posted by timothy, 11:09 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment